On this page you will find frequently asked questions(FAQ) according to a particular subject matter.
Some Physical Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
• Relieves pain
• Balances the nervous system, which can relieve stress and aid relaxation
• Decreases muscle tension and joint stiffness so that you can move more freely and enjoy your daily activities
• Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
• Enhances athletic performance
• Speeds post-surgical healing and injury repair by reducing pain and swelling, and aids in the formation of more mobile scar tissue
• Promotes deeper and easier breathing, leading to improved overall wellness and revitalization
• Improves the circulation of blood and lymphatic fluids, which strengthens the immune system
• Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
• Improves posture and body awareness, decreasing the physical stresses you put on your body daily
Some Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
• Decreases mental and physical stresses and promotes more time in your parasympathetic nervous system state (rest and restoration)
• Decreases mental stress, which enhances your capacity for calm thinking and creativity
• Promotes your awareness and appreciation of the mind-body connection
• Improves your ability to monitor your own stress signals and respond appropriately to changes in them
Some Emotional Benefits of Massage Therapy Include:
• Calms your busy mind
• Increases your overall sense of well-being
• Empowers you through education, resources, and self-care tips from your Registered Massage Therapist
Massage Therapy techniques we will use include:
Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, Active Release, Trigger Point Release, Active and Passive Stretching, Neuromuscular therapy , Joint Manipulations, and Sports Massage are the basis of the techniques I use in my studio. Your massage will be the combination of techniques that your Massage Therapist feels will benefit your condition the most.
Please say something to your Therapist if you are at anytime uncomfortable with anything during your Massage.
Yes, I accept Cash, Cheque or e-Transfer, Debit, Visa, MasterCard. There are bank machines from most major banks within a 5-minute walk of my place.