Hello and Welcome! Your search for a Registered Massage Therapist in Kanata, Stittsville stops here. With over 20 years of professional experience in clinical Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, and Spa settings, I am confident that I can provide a massage therapy services you are looking for. My home-based Massage therapy clinic located in Kanata central, Katimavic aria .
Iouri Lomakine,RMT, Kanata____________________
About Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is an excellent form of therapy to release tightness in your muscles, joints and ligaments, whether you are a running or yoga practitioner, you will benefit from active release therapy (ART) , Myofasial release, Swedish Massage, Electrotherapy and Kinesio-taping.
Massage therapy has many physical and mental benefits, and can be used to treat many health conditions.Some of the conditions I commonly treat with massage therapy include:
• Neck Pain and/or Upper Back Pain, Nerve impeachment • Low Back Pain •Shoulder Pain • Whiplash, Tension headaches • Pregnancy related concerns • Stress • Muscle Spasms • Tendonitis • Sports Injuries • Migraines • Lymphatic Swelling • Fibromyalgia • Chronic Pain Syndromes and more....
Some of the benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Reduction of Stress Hormones (cortisol, etc.)
- Improved circulation to muscles and joints
- Reduction in muscle aches and pains (muscle tension)
- Reduction in joint aches and pains (joint dysfunction/arthritis)
- Alleviation of Low Back Pain and improvement of range of motion/flexibility
- Enhances Immunity by stimulating lymph flow (the body’s natural defense system)
- Promotes tissue regeneration (reducing scar tissue and stretch mark formation)
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgical adhesions and swelling
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
- Helps athletes of all levels prepare for and recover from workouts
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ (the skin) by stimulating improved circulation
Tuesday: 8 am- 8 pm
Wednesday : 9-6pm
Thursday: 8 am- 8pm
Friday: Appointments accepted only for Patients with acute pain or injuries. Send me a message